Imagination and fun are hallmarks of our work, and the annual summer shows in the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens are a highlight for locals and visitors alike. The ever-changing ensemble – which includes some of Hobart’s best actors – is supported by a strong production team working to the highest possible standards.
In a pantomime style developed over the past 27 years, the company has presented a range of original work and new adaptations of many classics, including: The Wind in the Willows, Alice in Wonderland, Treasure Island, Pinocchio and Aladdin.
We are grateful for any donations to support our work. Some projects that your donation will go towards include:
– staging sensory-friendly performances
– training stage management
– investing in emerging local artists
– bringing theatre to regional locations
– continuing our family-friendly productions in Hobart
– and more!